Grida Balik Catalkoy

Eating out in the TRNC. Restaurants and your views.
judyvin

Grida Balik Catalkoy

Postby judyvin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 pm

A group of us went to the new Grida Balik, fish restaurant, opposite the Cratos in Catalkoy. We all chose the fixed menu @ 45tl per head. The food was excellent and so perfectly fresh. It was all beautifully presented on modern plain white crockery and the tables were laid with white table cloths and white linen napkins. Everything about the restaurant gives a feeling of freshness and cleanliness. The owners are extremely hospitable and know exactly when to serve you or leave you chatting. I will definatey be making this a regular and don't usually particularly like fish! Judy

dougskud

Hi judyvin when we were

Postby dougskud » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi judyvin when we were out a few weeks ago we went to have a look at the menu and were impressed so your comments are welcome as we live very close to the restaurant, we did not eat there as I was concerned about how close the tables were to the road, how did you find the noise ?

thanks Doug

judyvin

I have to agree with

Postby judyvin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 pm

I have to agree with your concerns and yes it is quite noisey outside. However we chose to eat inside and glad we did. It was pleasantly airconditioned and I felt so much more comfortable being able to enjoy my food without getting too hot - it could also be my age of course and that doesn't help in this heat! Please do try it, I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we did.

Judy

Return to “Restaurant Reviews”